Monday 28 April 2014

The Sunshine Award

I've been nominated by my sister Alice for the sunshine award. So here it is!
Sunshine Award
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the image above or make your own.
2. Answer the questions your nominator has set for you.
3. Nominate your own blogger(s).
4. Let your nominees know.
5. Put together 11 questions for them to answer.
6. Publish your post!

1. What is your favourite blog you follow?
Well... I don't actually follow any blogs yet but I do stalk a few...probably Clare's blog.

2. Do you wear hats?
Not usually, only sometimes.

3. What have you read today?
My bible, school books, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

4. What is your favourite book of the bible?
Umm, I don't know...maybe Psalms?

5. What craft do you like doing?
Making medieval weapons.... not that they work very often.

6. What sort of blog posts do you like to read?
Good ones, funny ones, interesting ones.

7. What is a song you really like?
Greybeard Halt...Over the Misty Mountains Cold...How Marvellous 

8. Do you like hot things (like curry)?
Yes, as long as they are not too hot.

9. What is your favourite subject for school?
Maths...No!Not really... sorry that I gave you a heart attack when I said that... music and history.

10. How long (on average) does it take you to complete your school work?
It depends on how much I have to do... sometimes I finish at about 9:30 am.

11. What is the worst and what is the best ‘first blog post’ you have ever read?
The worst is probably, no offence, Clare's. The best is from Happy Wootonsday(A blog that Clare follows).

   So now I have to nominate my own bloggers...but there is no one else to nominate! I don't stalk many blogs and those that I do have already been nominated...So I nominate...No one! And since there is no one to nominate I don't even have to think up any questions. It does my heart good to hear it, really it does, trust me.


Fare ye well


~ Jane, Misty Maiden

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog Jane! Congrats on your blogger birth! :)

    HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks His Princess. I hope you'll find it interesting
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... I did that once... look where it got me (the trusting you bit)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say I am now tempted to make a blog called 'No One!'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha... If you feel that's a good idea, go ahead. You wouldn't have any questions to answer though!
      Jane

      Delete

I love getting comments so don't hesitate to tap one out! (doesn't even have to be in Morse Code)

And I always reply to them, so don't forget to check back!