Thursday 17 July 2014

Brotherband Book Five

   Brotherband book 5 officially has a name (well, it has for a while but now it has other things too) It is called....drum roll...Scorpion Mountain!


It has a cover (as you can see) and a synopsis now, I got this from the Random House Australia site (for those who don't know they are the people who publish the books).

"When the worlds of Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband cross over, action and adventure are guaranteed! 

King Duncan of Araluen has an urgent mission for Hal and the Heron Brotherband. One assassination attempt on Princess Cassandra was foiled. But the killers won't be satisfied until they have fulfilled their honour-bound duty. 

The Herons, along with Ranger Gilan, set off for Arrida. There they must track the cult of killers across the desert, and infiltrate the cult's mountain lair to find their leader – and stop him. 

But the giant assassin isn't the only threat they will face. There is a seaside battle looming, and the Herons are called upon to help an old friend of Araluen in his fight. 

Trapped in an unfamiliar land, their forces split between searing hot land and treacherous seas, can the Herons complete their mission – before the killers find their royal target?"

I'm really looking forward to reading this book. I enjoy reading John Flanagan's books and I have all the Ranger's Apprentice series and all the current Brotherband books. I've been watching this one to see when it got a name, information and a cover.(I found out the name when I randomly clicked on the page I'd found about it (with pretty much no information) and it said, 'Buy Scorpion Mountain' and I'm like, 'Whoa, it has a name?!') And now, after watching it for ages, well, only 2 or so months, it finally does. Now I'm just waiting to be able to read it!

~ Jane, Misty Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so don't hesitate to tap one out! (doesn't even have to be in Morse Code)

And I always reply to them, so don't forget to check back!