Monday 18 August 2014

My Very Inspiring Blog

I am very pleased to announce, that my blog is inspiring! Thank you His Princess for nominating me. At least it shows I'm inspiring, and I think that's a good thing. Even though thinking is always a dangerous past-time.

Here are the rules:
1. List the rules and display the award, well, I've already done that so that's ok.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, it seems that there's no questions this time.
3. Nominate 15 zero other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know you have nominated them. I'm not saying that I'm only going to nominate un-amazing-blogs, just I think every one I know of is sick of them now.
4. Proudly display the badge. What badge? I don't see a badge...

Anyway, now for the funny facts all about jumpy Jane.

1. I have a fringe.
2. I like archery and other medieval weapons.
3. I like reading books.
4. I've just finished reading the first and second books in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon and Eldest).
5. I home-school.
6. I eat lots.
7. And I have already finished my school-work for the day.
8. I have 3 lovely sisters, and 2 noisy brothers.
9. I can count, no matter what people think.

~ Jane, Misty Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so don't hesitate to tap one out! (doesn't even have to be in Morse Code)

And I always reply to them, so don't forget to check back!