Tuesday 19 January 2016

The Gratitude Tag

Guess what? I've finally found a 'Tag' that doesn't have rules! Astounding really. But, as this is the Gratitude Tag and only have five questions I'll be good and follow the unwritten rules.

Thanks to Anna, I was tagged last Wednesday, and (being incredibly good) I decided to do the post fairly quickly (I meant to do it yesterday but got distracted by the fact that we'd started back at school work and I completely forgot). So here we go!


I made the picture again! Can you believe it?

1. What is your favourite quote or verse that reminds you to be grateful? 
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (ESV)

2. Who are you grateful for?
Basically God for loving the unlovable me, but apart from Him...I'm grateful for my amazing family and all they do for me. I'm truly blessed to have you. Also, I'm really thankful for my great friends.

3. What life events are you grateful for?
Life events...Er, the living part, that's pretty cool...Hmm, maybe getting glasses. 'Cause everyone else is used to how everything looks, but every day I can get amazed anew at the amazingness of God's creation. And then get a miracle of restoring sight whenever I put my glasses on.

4. What is something you are grateful for but often times don’t think about?
My house. We live on two acres, out of town, and have a nice sized Travelling Stock Reserve right next to us. Our house is nice and big (it's got to be to fit us all in), we have to share rooms (although I think that's just fun) but we are incredibly blessed. I can't imagine living in a tiny town house with a neat, little back yard that you can barely walk around in. Here we can climb trees, sword fight, do archery and generally be our crazy selves.

5. What are you going to do to show people your gratitude towards them?
Probably slap them on the back really hard a couple of times and say something really stupid and just generally be really awkward. So, no different from normal!


Since I did a Tag post last Monday and I tagged Sarah I'll just finish with this: If you're feeling up to it maybe you could do the Lovely Blog Tag this week??? Maybe? I'll be waiting. (Oh, I just thought of a good one) If you don't, maybe I'll You Know What one of your favourite characters...Mwahahaha! You'd better do it now. :)

Allons-y!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so don't hesitate to tap one out! (doesn't even have to be in Morse Code)

And I always reply to them, so don't forget to check back!